Welcome to Full Potential Parenting, where we bring information and inspiration, solutions and strategies to struggling parents. Parents just like you–who are trying their hardest to help their challenging children develop to their full potential despite what seems like overwhelming odds.
- Wouldn’t it be a huge relief to learn about proven therapies and parenting models that could literally change your child’s life?
- Wouldn’t it be great to not have to work so hard to get the information you need to move forward?
- Wouldn’t it be wonderful to know that your child’s diagnosis is not his destiny?
That’s where the Full Potential Parenting show can help.
Our show will bring you interviews with experts and practitioners in a wide range of fields:
- from neurodevelopmental to nutritional
- from structural to supplements
- from energy therapies to epigenetics.
Plus we’ll also hear from authorities on attachment and trauma, and from parenting experts who understand our kids and why they’re so good at pushing our buttons, and who can offer practical information and advice that can help. And we’ll hear from other parents who have some amazing stories to share about their families’ healing journeys.
This show will bring you the information you need to make the right decisions to help put your child, yourself, and your family on the path to healing.
Sign up today so you won’t miss a single show addressing how many ways there are to help challenging children with autism, ADHD, developmental delays, trauma, attachment issues, sensory processing disorders, and more reach their full potential.
Once you sign up, you’ll also receive a special password allowing you access to the Replay Page so you can listen at your convenience to all 27 shows from the first three seasons. (Want even more flexibility? You can now own these interviews — each season is now available for purchase as downloadable mp3 files that you can save onto your favorite device for even more convenience.)
To find out more about the struggle of parenting challenging children and whether the show is right for you, read on…